The Feel Good Mint
Achieve a calm alert state of mind with Mindful Mints.
It's Meditation in a Mint!
Mindful Mints will destress your day by tapping into the power of L Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea. L-Theanine naturally stimulates activity in the brain which has been shown to improve learning performance, concentration & awareness.*
Containing only the finest ingredients and supplying 50mg's of Suntheanine® per serving, in as little as 30-40 minutes Mindful Mints take effect. The unique delivery system of a mint allows for quicker absorption into the bloodstream. Its effects have been shown to last up to 8-12 hours based on a recommended amount of 50-200mg's.
When is a Good Time to Take Mindful Mints?
Benefits of Mindful Mints
Mindful Mints help in improving the quality of sleep
- Prior to participating in sporting events;
- Before a test or meeting;
- Ahead of an interview;
- When you need help to unclutter your mind:
- When deadlines need to be met and you need that extra push of concentration;
- While experiencing PMS;
- When anxieties or phobias are most expected to occur;
- While trying to curb habits that you are trying to break;
- Taken prior to falling asleep can improve both the quality of sleep and the mental state of being refreshed upon awakening;
- After a meal to help stimulate saliva flow which is known to combat tooth decay and freshen your breath;
- Can be taken whenever levels of stress are noticed ,when extra levels of focus and refreshing is necessary
, diminishing normal symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), improving learning performance, heightening mental acuity, promoting concentration, reducing negative side effects of caffeine and supporting the immune system.
*results may vary
, using an all natural sugar substitute - Xylitol. Confidently take Mindful Mints without the concern for potential tooth decay. Contrary to popular belief, Mints containing either organic or non-organic sugar do not freshen your breath. The buildup of bacteria in the mouth caused by sugar is one of the main causes of bad breath.
How Does it Work?
Mindful Mints are effective in the range of 50mg to 200 mg
. Taken within this range L-Theanine naturally stimulates alpha brain waves, which are associated with a relaxed but alert mental state.
Additionally L-Theanine helps in forming the neurotransmitter GABA
- which calms your mind while awake but deepens sleep at night. L-Theanine also naturally stimulates dopamine and serotonin levels in the brain which are known to improve mood, sleep, memory and learning.
is 2 or more mints to reach the desired effects. Each mint contains 25mgs of L-Theanine.