If you care about your personal health, your teeth and your gums use Certified Organic Toothbrush Sanitizer today! Just one spray on your toothbrush after use and over one trillion germs bite the dust, instead of you.
Certified Organic Toothbrush Sanitizer is safe for you, yet deadly for germs and micro-organisms. This powerful organic formula kills germs and bacteria, leaving you with a clean brush.
Safely disinfects toothbrushes, dentures and bridgework too. Allow sanitizer to evaporate before putting dental items into mouth.
This is a pure natural product, gentle and pleasant to use. Avoid eye contact. (Flush with milk or water if stinging occurs). In case of accidental ingestion drink milk or water.